kafka-users mailing list archives

From विश्वासराव साळुंखे <vishwasrao.salun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Opportunity to contribute in Apache Kafka
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 11:11:31 GMT
Hi Shubham and team,

Considering development time,below should be good .

Name: Creating Kafka connector/s
1. Read MySQL binlog and send data to kafka in JSON/Avro.
2. Read MongoDB oplog and send data to Kafka in JSON/Avro.

To start with simple, you can consider single DB node and then add complex
logic of Sharding, multi node structure.

Some Resources to start with:
http://www.slideshare.net/AkashVacher/change-data-capture-using-kafka?ref=https://www.linkedin.com/

https://developer.zendesk.com/blog/introducing-maxwell-a-mysql-to-kafka-binlog-processor

Please let me know if for any further discussion.

Contact Details:
Email: vishwasrao.salunkhe@gmail.com
linked IN : https://in.linkedin.com/in/vishwasrao-salunkhe-4979b311
Twitter: https://twitter.com/vishwasrao1984