kafka-users mailing list archives

From Sathyakumar Seshachalam <sathyakumar_seshacha...@trimble.com>
Subject Re: Coordinator lost for consumer groups
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 09:10:53 GMT
The problem still persists. But note that I was running old consumer (Zk
based) to describe consumers. Running ./kafka-consumer-groups.sh
kafka-groups.sh --bootstrap-server 10.211.16.215 --group groupX --describe,
I get the below error. So none of the consumer groups seem to have a
coordinator now.
Error while executing consumer group command This is not the correct
coordinator for this group.
org.apache.kafka.common.errors.NotCoordinatorForGroupException: This is not
the correct coordinator for this group.