kafka-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Derome <phder...@gmail.com>
Subject documenting Kafka Streams PageView examples
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 15:34:20 GMT
Would anyone with a good understanding of serialization be available to
enhance documentation of the Apache Streams examples? I mean specifically:
PageViewTypedDemo, PageViewUntypedDemo in package org
.apache.kafka.streams.examples.pageview

I'd be happy to run them with Confluent Platform 3 producer/consumer shell
scripts but would need guidance as to how to invoke them and how to specify
some input file (or stdin format).

That would help me better understand how to get serialization and streams
to work together.

Thanks,

Phil Derome