kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Tauzell, Dave" <Dave.Tauz...@surescripts.com>
Subject Negative message latency
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 20:08:12 GMT
I'm seeing this reported when I run lots of small messages (3K) through Kakfa:  Negative message
latency

Could this be because the clocks on the producer/consumer servers are slightly off?

-Dave

Dave Tauzell | Senior Software Engineer | Surescripts
O: 651.855.3042 | www.surescripts.com<http://www.surescripts.com/> |   Dave.Tauzell@surescripts.com<mailto:Dave.Tauzell@surescripts.com>
Connect with us: Twitter<https://twitter.com/Surescripts> I LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/surescripts-llc>
I Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Surescripts> I YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/SurescriptsTV>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may contain sensitive information,
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately
and destroy all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.