kafka-users mailing list archives

From Hamza HACHANI <hamza.hach...@supcom.tn>
Subject A specific use case
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2016 08:01:23 GMT
Good morning,

I'm working on a specific use case. In fact i'm receiving messages from an operator network
and trying to do statistics on their number per minute,perhour,per day ...

I would like to create a broker that receives the messages and generates a message every minute.
These producted messages are consumed by a consumer from in one hand and also se,t to an other
topic which receives them and generates messages every minute.

I've  been doing that for a while without a success. In fact the first broker in any time
it receives a messages ,it produces one and send it to the other topic.

My question is ,what i'm trying to do,Is it possible without passing by an intermediate java
processus which is out of kafka.

If yes , How ?

Thanks In advance.