kafka-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Cook <ac...@umn.edu>
Subject Runtime JARs for 0.10 Producer and Consumer
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 21:53:25 GMT
Hi,

This is slightly related to the "Jars in Kafka 0.10" thread. I am trying to
figure out exactly which JARs I need at runtime for the 0.10 Kafka Producer
and Kafka Consumer clients. Are the compile time dependencies and runtime
dependencies documented anywhere I simply can't find?

I know for sure I need:
slf4j-api-1.7.21.jar
kafka-clients-0.10.0.0.jar

I'm scared that someone using a path of properties that I haven't tested
will result in a "class not found" failure...but I may just be being
paranoid. Thanks for the help!

Alex