kafka-users mailing list archives

From Zuber Saiyed <objectsp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka DNS Caching in AWS
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 00:02:51 GMT
Thank you all for your responses.

So here is what I tried and it worked since EIP is not an option for me -
1) Created an ENI with a dedicated IP
2) Associated that IP with A Type address
3) Assigned that ENI to the EC2 instance
4) Created EBS volume to keep ZK data

As EBS volume and ENI are bound to AZ, I have created AutoScaling group per AZ.

Thanks,
Zuber

--
Thanks & Regards,