kafka-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Schierbeck <da...@zendesk.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Expose Kafka Server Configuration
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 09:57:58 GMT
This would be of value to me, as well. I'm currently not sure how to avoid
having users of ruby-kafka produce messages that exceed that limit when
using an async producer loop – I'd prefer to not allow such a message into
the buffers at all rather than having to deal with it only when there's a
broker error.