kafka-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Taylor <stay...@square-root.com>
Subject Re: Reg: SSL setup
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 13:27:24 GMT
Hi Bharat,

As a disclaimer, I haven't tried it, but it seems like you would have to
import:

- Each server's certificate into the truststore of each client
- (if ssl.client.auth=required) Each client's certificate into the
truststore of each server
- (if security.inter.broker.protocol=SSL) Each server's certificate into
the truststore of each other server

Is there a reason you don't want to create your own CA?

Thanks,
Samuel

--
*Samuel Taylor*