kafka-users mailing list archives

From Guozhang Wang <wangg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re : A specific use case
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 18:58:22 GMT
Yeah, if you can buffer yourself in the process() function and then rely on
punctuate() for generating the outputs that would resolve your issue.

Remember that punctuate() function itself is event-time driven so if you do
not have any data coming in then it may not be triggered. Details:

https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/1689

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang