kafka-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Baugher <bjb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to write, leader not available
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 15:23:19 GMT
Using the --producer option in kafka-acls.sh it looks to have allowed
create operations on the cluster. Turning on trace logging for
authorization shows repeated mentions of my user and that its allowed to
create on the cluster and describe the topic.

Looks like I might not be the only one with this issue[1] so I'm wondering
if its not kerberos related

[1] -
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kafka-users/201608.mbox/%3CBLU184-W1930FDD3A39241FFDA0E6AB3040%40phx.gbl%3E