kafka-users mailing list archives: August 2016

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6Thread · Author · Date
Heath Ivie RE: How do I remove myself from mailing list? Tue, 30 Aug, 16:54
Flavio Junqueira Re: a broker is already registered on path /brokers/ids/1 Tue, 30 Aug, 17:19
Nomar Morado Re: a broker is already registered on path /brokers/ids/1 Tue, 30 Aug, 17:35
Michael Freeman Re: consumer reread messages Tue, 30 Aug, 20:15
Ghosh, Achintya (Contractor) Kafka unable to process message Tue, 30 Aug, 21:13
Philippe Derome Re: How do I remove myself from mailing list? Tue, 30 Aug, 22:40
Shikhar Bhushan Re: How do I remove myself from mailing list? Tue, 30 Aug, 22:49
Philippe Derome Re: How do I remove myself from mailing list? Tue, 30 Aug, 23:03
Jesse Whitham What should my Consumer connect to Kafka/Zookeeper Tue, 30 Aug, 23:16
David Esposito Re: What should my Consumer connect to Kafka/Zookeeper Wed, 31 Aug, 00:30
Guozhang Wang Re: Monitoring the max lag of a kafka streams application. Wed, 31 Aug, 01:01
Guozhang Wang Re: Monitoring the max lag of a kafka streams application. Wed, 31 Aug, 01:10
Guozhang Wang Re: Kafka Streaming Join for range of gps coordinates Wed, 31 Aug, 01:22
Daniel Kan How to resolve WARN messages in kafka.server.ReplicaFetcherThread$FetchRequest: No response received within 30000 ms and Connection to xxx was disconnected Wed, 31 Aug, 02:25
Martin Gainty RE: handling generics in Kafka Scala Wed, 31 Aug, 03:00
Tommy Q Re: How distributed countByKey works in KStream ? Wed, 31 Aug, 03:47
Ratha v kafka.common.ConsumerRebalanceFailedException: can't rebalance after 4 Wed, 31 Aug, 05:34
Tommy Q Re: How distributed countByKey works in KStream ? Wed, 31 Aug, 08:12
Michael Noll Re: How distributed countByKey works in KStream ? Wed, 31 Aug, 09:32
Jahn Roux Kafka network metrics with Ambari Metrics System Wed, 31 Aug, 10:55
Tommy Q Re: How distributed countByKey works in KStream ? Wed, 31 Aug, 11:41
Dean Wampler Re: handling generics in Kafka Scala Wed, 31 Aug, 12:49
Martin Gainty Re: handling generics in Kafka Scala Wed, 31 Aug, 13:08
dhanuka ranasinghe Kafka Source Connector tasks run only in same node Wed, 31 Aug, 15:04
Dean Wampler Re: handling generics in Kafka Scala Wed, 31 Aug, 15:53
Guozhang Wang Re: Auto offset commit failed Wed, 31 Aug, 18:31
Thomas Norden OffsetsLoadInProgressException and Consumer Rewind Wed, 31 Aug, 19:03
Guozhang Wang Re: How distributed countByKey works in KStream ? Wed, 31 Aug, 19:07
Ghosh, Achintya (Contractor) Kafka consumers unable to process message Wed, 31 Aug, 19:11
Jason Gustafson Re: Kafka consumers unable to process message Wed, 31 Aug, 20:05
Rohit Valsakumar Re: Monitoring the max lag of a kafka streams application. Wed, 31 Aug, 20:12
Rohit Valsakumar Re: Monitoring the max lag of a kafka streams application. Wed, 31 Aug, 20:20
Matthias J. Sax Re: How distributed countByKey works in KStream ? Wed, 31 Aug, 20:52
Rohit Valsakumar Re: Monitoring the max lag of a kafka streams application. Wed, 31 Aug, 21:54
Jim Jagielski Re: Kafka consumers unable to process message Wed, 31 Aug, 22:00
Shikhar Bhushan Re: Kafka Source Connector tasks run only in same node Wed, 31 Aug, 23:15
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Aug 2019135
Jul 2019231
Jun 2019254