kafka-users mailing list archives

From Dana Powers <dana.pow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka Streams Python client?
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2016 20:08:42 GMT
I am not aware of any active development. I did some initial work on a
branch on my laptop w/ basic functionality built on kafka-python. I'm
happy to ping you if/when I push to github. I expect that Confluent
may also be preparing something with their python client wrapper
around librdkafka, but I haven't heard anything specific.

-Dana