kafka-users mailing list archives

From Gary Ogden <gog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka streaming and topic filter whitelist
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 17:00:07 GMT
So how exactly would that work? For example, I can currently do this:

KStream<String, String>
        textLines = builder.stream(stringSerde, stringSerde, SYSTEM_TOPIC);

Are you saying that I could put a regex in place of the SYSTEM_TOPIC and
that one KStream would be streaming from multiple topics that match that
regex?

If so, that could be useful.

Gary