kafka-users mailing list archives

From David Garcia <dav...@spiceworks.com>
Subject puncutuate() never called
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 16:07:41 GMT
Hello, I’m sure this question has been asked many times.
We have a test-cluster (confluent 3.0.0 release) of 3 aws m4.xlarges.  We have an application
that needs to use the punctuate() function to do some work on a regular interval.  We are
using the WallClock extractor.  Unfortunately, the method is never called.  I have checked
the filedescriptor setting for both the user as well as the process, and everything seems
to be fine.  Is this a known bug, or is there something obvious I’m missing?

One note, the application used to work on this cluster, but now it’s not working.  Not really
sure what is going on?

-David