kafka-users mailing list archives

From <yangy...@sina.com>
Subject I found kafka lsot message
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2016 04:48:35 GMT
Hello every body,I build a kafka cluster(include 5 domains) use kafka_2.11-0.10.0.0 and kafka-python-1.3.1.I
create a topic by 100 partitions and 2 replicate, then use 20 consumers to receive message.
But, I found sometime the kafka lost message! I found some partition's offsite lost at consumer.After,
I make a global index for every message from producer for confirm this problem, and I also
found the global index had been break!
Why the kafka lost message?  What can I do to fix the problem?
Thanks!Jerry