kafka-users mailing list archives

From 隋玉增 <suiyuz...@163.com>
Subject Temporary node of broke in zookeeper lost
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2016 13:06:58 GMT
hi,
   I meet a issue that the temporary node of broke in zookeeper was lost while the process
of the broker still exist. At this time, the controller would consider it to be offline.
According to zkClient log, I find the session is timeout, but handleStateChanged and handleNewSession(in
KafkaHealthcheck) is not called after the session re-establish. The following is the zkclient
log, "zk state changed" and "re-reginstering broker info in zk" was not printed after syncconnected.

   So I want to check the node periodically and call the function register()(in KafkaHealthcheck)
when the node is not exist.  What's about this solution?

Thanks.