kafka-users mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Kafka Streams Aggregate By Date
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 12:00:10 GMT
Hi,

I could successfully run Kafka at my environment. I want to monitor Queries
per Second at my search application with Kafka. Whenever a search request
is done I create a ProducerRecord which holds current nano time of the
system.

I know that I have to use a streaming API for calculation i.e. Kafka
Streams or Spark Streams. My choice is to use Kafka Streams.

For last 1 hours, or since the beginning, I have to calculate the queries
per second. How can I make such an aggregation at Kafka Streams?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI