kafka-users mailing list archives

From Ratha v <vijayara...@gmail.com>
Subject How to merge two topics in kafka?
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2016 23:49:15 GMT
Hi all;

I have two topics in the broker. Without consuming from one topic, I want
to merge both topics, and will consume messages from the second topic.

It is because, I have two processes, one process, pushes messages to topic
A. And the second process once finished processing, it wants to merge both
topicA and TopicB. Then another process will consume messages from the
merged topic.

How can I merge both topics in high level kafka APIs. I use Kafka 0.10.0.1.

Thanks.
--
-Ratha
http://vvratha.blogspot.com/