kafka-users mailing list archives

From Craig Swift <craig.sw...@returnpath.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Kafka 10 Consumer Reading from Kafka 8 Cluster?
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 19:00:35 GMT
We're doing some fairly intensive data transformations in the current
workers so it's not as straight forward as just reading/producing to
another topic. However, if you mean can we mirror the source topic to the
kafka 10 cluster and then update the worker to read/write to 10 - that
could be an option. I'd still like to know if any of the k10 client
consumer (old or new consumer) code can work with a k8 cluster though.

Craig