kafka-users mailing list archives

From Hans Jespersen <h...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: kafka new consumer is ready for production setup?
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 22:15:41 GMT
The new consumer is absolutely ready for production use. I think this is
leftover warning from older releases and should be updated to better
reflect the current reality.
0.10.1 is currenlty in RC status (see
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Release+Plan+0.10.1) so
that could be why the 0.10.1 docs are hard to find.

-hans

/**
 * Hans Jespersen, Principal Systems Engineer, Confluent Inc.
 * hans@confluent.io (650)924-2670
 */