kafka-users mailing list archives

From Shrikant Patel <SPa...@pdxinc.com>
Subject SSL Kafka 0.9.0.1
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 15:30:48 GMT
We are are 0.9.0.1 and want to use SSL for ACL and securing communication between borker, producer
and consumer.

Was \ Is the SSL based ACL in beta for this version of Kafka???

We don't want upgrade to 0.10.x unless it absolutely needed.

Thanks,
Shri
Shrikant Patel   |   PDX-NHIN
Enterprise Architecture Team
Asserting the Role of Pharmacy in Healthcare  www.pdxinc.com<http://www.pdxinc.com/>
main 817.246.6760 | ext 4302
101 Jim Wright Freeway South, Suite 200, Fort Worth, Texas 76108-2202<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=PDX,+Inc.&hl=en&sll=32.758696,-97.476397&sspn=0.006295,0.006295&filter=0&update=1&t=h&z=17&iwloc=A>

This e-mail and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of National Health
Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, including but not limited to Rx.com Community
Healthcare Network, Inc. and its subsidiaries, and may contain confidential and proprietary
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail or of its
attachments, or the taking of any unauthorized action based on information contained herein
is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of information contained herein may subject you to
civil and criminal prosecution and penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone at 800-433-5719 or return e-mail and permanently
delete the original e-mail.