kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Digumarthi, Prabhakar Venkata Surya" <PrabhakarVenkataSurya.Digumar...@capitalone.com>
Subject connecting to multiple kafka clusters with kerberos enabled
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 00:52:30 GMT
We need to use the following configuration to connect to kafka cluster ,  I should I configure
a single client to connect to multiple clusters with different JAAS configuration. Is it possible
to do that ?

    KafkaClient {
        com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required
        useKeyTab=true
        storeKey=true
        keyTab="/etc/security/keytabs/kafka_client.keytab"
        principal="kafka-client-1@EXAMPLE.COM";
    };

material from your computer.