kafka-users mailing list archives

From Duan Xiong <it_duanxi...@outlook.com>
Subject kafka-plugin in ranger didn't success
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 02:17:21 GMT

Dear Sir:
         I'm sorry to bother you.I am a sudent,and I have great interest  in apache kafka,I
find this email address in http://kafka.apache.org/contact , and I findthis is a  very professional
club,So I send  a letter for  help.In CLI,My Kafka can work success,So I very confused.I don't
use  like  HDP  software,Just install  kafka-plugin in ranger.I really need your help.I hope
you can help me and  receive your reply.Thank you very much.

Question:

kafka-plugin in ranger didn't success

software version:

ranger-0.6.2
ranger-0.6.2-SNAPSHOT-kafka-plugin

I tried to install kafka-plugin in ranger,kafks can connected successfully,but In ranger Plugins
,I can't  see kafka,   Did I miss any configuration setting of kafka or misunderstanding
something else?
[cid:_Foxmail.1@242088be-cab3-a1ba-6675-7e57bd5f357e]
it_duanxiong@outlook.com