kafka-users mailing list archives

From Brian Dugdale <brian.dugd...@ebsbrokertec.com>
Subject zookeeper restart fatal error
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 15:46:00 GMT
I observed this as well when zookeeper runs out of file handles. Increase file handles to 5
times the number of expected topics.

This communication and all information contained in or attached to it (including, but not
limited to market prices/levels and market commentary) (the "Information") is for
informational purposes only, is confidential, may be legally privileged and is the intellectual
property of one of the companies of ICAP plc group ("ICAP") or third parties.
The Information is subject to ICAP's terms of business as published or communicated to clients
from time to time and is directed to Eligible Counterparties and Professional
Customers only and is not intended for Retail Clients (as each term is defined by the rules
of the Financial Conduct Authority).

The Information is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, bid, recommendation or solicitation
in relation to any financial instrument or investment or to participate in any
particular trading strategy. The Information is not to be relied upon and is not warranted,
including, but not limited, as to completeness, timeliness or accuracy and is subject to
change without notice. All representations and warranties are expressly disclaimed. Access
to the Information by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorised and any
disclosure, copying or redistribution is prohibited. ICAP Securities Limited and certain of
its affiliates are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
For further regulatory information and our terms of business, please see www.icap.com. If
you receive this message in error, please immediately delete all copies of it and notify the
sender.

We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise
you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message.
We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.