kafka-users mailing list archives

From Gwen Shapira <g...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: Added to Wiki please
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2016 02:30:37 GMT
Hi Kenny,

First, thank you for letting the community know about your valuable service.
Second, the wiki you pointed to is for companies using Kafka, not for
vendors selling Kafka. We are trying to avoid commercializing the
community Wiki.  Notice that Heroku, Cloudera, Hortonworks, and
Confluent are all missing from the wiki.

If you have customers who are interested in being listed, we will
gladly include them - since they are using Kafka through your service.

Hope this clarifies the use of the Powered-By page.

Gwen

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 12:11 PM, Kenny Gorman <kenny@eventador.io> wrote:
> Per the wiki, I am emailing the list for this. Can you please add us to https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Powered+By?
>
> Eventador.io (https://www.eventador.io/) is a whole stack Kafka as-a-service company.
We enable developers to quickly create and painlessly manage real-time data pipelines on Apache
Kafka.

--
Gwen Shapira
Product Manager | Confluent