kafka-users mailing list archives

From Marc Cortinas Val <marc.corti...@gmail.com>
Subject Force delete tombstone markers in the log compacted topics in kafka 0.9.0.1
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 09:34:43 GMT
Hi everybody,

 I'm newbie in this mail list , hi everybody!

 I'm trying to improve the documentation for my operator guys and it could
be useful to know some method to force the deletion of tombstone markers in
the log compacted topics.

 I only know the properties log.cleaner.delete.retention.ms to do this, but
I think it could be useful some other method to force this event.

 I use kafka 0.9.0.1 in production environment.

Best,
Marc

--
Marc Cortinas Val