kafka-users mailing list archives

From Amit Tank <amittankopensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kafka upgrade from 0.8.0 to 0.10.0.0
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 16:33:19 GMT
Hi Johnny,

I haven't tried it yet so I am not 100% sure which one should be upgraded
in what order but the way I think is - you can upgrade brokers when you are
not upgrading ZK too.  so if that holds true then the sequence do not
matter.
 Again I can be completely wrong here.May be some one else from the group
can explain this in more detail.

Thank you,
Amit