kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Tauzell, Dave" <Dave.Tauz...@surescripts.com>
Subject Re: Some general questions...
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 02:34:37 GMT
I don't know if any API to stream a message.  I don't suggest putting lots of large messages
onto Kafka.

As far as documentation I hear that confluent is going to support a C and C# client so you
could try asking questions on the confluent mailing list.

Dave

On Dec 5, 2016, at 17:51, Doyle, Keith <Keith.Doyle@greenwayhealth.com<mailto:Keith.Doyle@greenwayhealth.com>>