kafka-users mailing list archives

From Avi Flax <avi.f...@parkassist.com>
Subject Re: [Streams] App Instance with lots of concurrency not consuming from 2 specific topics out of 11 total
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 16:34:14 GMT

> On Dec 15, 2016, at 16:39, Avi Flax <avi.flax@parkassist.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I apologize for flooding the list with questions lately. I guess I’m having a rough
week.

> I thought my app was finally running fine after Damian’s help on Monday, but it turns
out that it hasn’t been (successfully) consuming 2 of the topics it should be (out of 11
total).

Whoops — never mind! Turned out to be a problem with two downstream systems (+PEBKAC) —
nothing to do with Kafka Streams, which is working great! 😅

Have a great weekend y’all!

Avi

————
Software Architect @ Park Assist