kafka-users mailing list archives

From Eno Thereska <eno.there...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: effect of high IOWait on KStream app?
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2016 10:46:32 GMT
Jon,

It's hard to tell. Would you be willing to run a simple benchmark and report back the numbers?
The benchmark is called SimpleBenchmark.java, it's included with the source, and it will start
a couple of streams apps. It requires a ZK and a broker to be up. Then you run it:
org.apache.kafka.streams.perf.SimpleBenchmark <zookeeperHostPortString> <brokerHostPortString>.

Thanks
Eno