kafka-users mailing list archives

From Sreejith S <srssreej...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg: Need info on Kafka Brokers
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 07:01:47 GMT
Hi Sumit,

JMX Metrics will give you lot of in depth information on Kafka.

Just try this.
https://github.com/srijiths/kafka-connectors/tree/master/kafka-connect-jmx

If you use above , then you should have a custom UI to show the metrics.

Also you can try open source kafka monitoring tool

https://github.com/yahoo/kafka-manager

You can find lot of other open source kafka monitoring tools as well.

Regards,
Srijith

--

*Sreejith.S*