kafka-users mailing list archives

From "R ." <trisonick...@msn.com>
Subject Kafka balancing
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 17:23:59 GMT
Hello, I have a 3node cluster on identical server setups.  We've noticed that one of the kafka's
write a lot more data than the other two.  Recently, that kafka server has completely filled
our data partition while the other two kafka servers were still at, for example, 30% capacity.
 Is there a config that needs tuning? How do I balance out the servers so that they all more
or less have a similar capacity of storage after processing messages? Thank you in advance.