kafka-users mailing list archives

From 赖剑清 <laijianq...@tp-link.com.cn>
Subject Consumer don't consume
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 08:55:59 GMT
Hi, all:

    Sorry to describe problem with my pool English, hope you can understand:
I have a 4 point kafka cluster, (kafka_2.1.1_0.9.0.0), one topic with 12 partitions. Then
I create 3 consumers in 3 server to consume this topic. However, messages in several partitions
might not be consume ( It got metadata, then try to poll something. However, it poll 0 message
every time and the Lag become larger and larger  ). This happened all by random ( maybe 1
partition, maybe 2, maybe all partitions work well )..
The message parameters in brokers’ server.properties is here:
socket.send.buffer.bytes=1048576
socket.receive.buffer.bytes=1048576
socket.request.max.bytes=104857600

The consumer parameters like this: