kafka-users mailing list archives

From Mina Aslani <aslanim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Kafka Stream in the cluster of kafka on one or multiple docker-machine/s
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 02:23:39 GMT
Hi,

Do we have an example of a container with an instance of the jar file by
any chance? I am wondering if I should have a container of headless java or
should I have a container of Kafka?

And after I have the container running, in my container should I run Java
-cp ... same as https://github.com/confluentinc/examples/blob/3.
2.x/kafka-streams/src/main/java/io/confluent/examples/streams/
WordCountLambdaExample.java#L55-L62?

Regards,
Mina