kafka-users mailing list archives

From Hans Jespersen <h...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: kafka not throwing any exception not any response in call back
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 16:35:14 GMT
In your producer have you set acks to be “all” and retries to be something higher than
“0”?

props.put("acks", "all");
props.put("retries", 2147483647);
Also if the order of the messages matter you should also set the max inflight messages to
1 so retries happen and succeed before any other messages are sent.
props.put(“max.in.flight.requests.per.connection”,1);

-hans