kafka-users mailing list archives

From Zakee <kzak...@netzero.net>
Subject Re: Topic deletion
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 18:28:27 GMT
What version of kafka you are on? There are issues with delete topic until I guess kafka 0.10.1.0

You may be hitting this issue… https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-2231 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-2231>

Thanks
Zakee

> On Apr 6, 2017, at 11:20 AM, Adrian McCague <Adrian.McCague@zopa.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Sachin,
>
> I am told with confidence that the setting is present in server.properties (I do not
have access to the server).

> I have used delete before without issue, and attempted to use it when the setting is
false and the behaviour is different. I'm certain that running the command multiple times
always shows the warning, that without the setting being true, the command has no effect.
In this case it confirms that the topic is marked for deletion.

> Thanks
> Adrian

Affordable Wireless Plans
Set up is easy. Get online in minutes.