kafka-users mailing list archives

From sunil kalva <sambarc...@gmail.com>
Subject consumer rebalancing (0.8.2.2) not happening
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 06:07:35 GMT
*I read this from kafka docs
(https://github.com/SOHU-Co/kafka-node/issues/124
<https://github.com/SOHU-Co/kafka-node/issues/124>), "When rebalancing is
triggered at one consumer, rebalancing should be triggered in other
consumers",  I am emitting rebalance metrics for jmx bean
(kafka.consumer:type=ZookeeperConsumerConnector,name=RebalanceRateAndTime,clientId=a_groupId)
graphite. I am not seeing that every time all the nodes are changing the
rebalance metrics at the same time, i see only few are changing and next
time i see few more are changing i even see some time only one node
changing the balancing number and emitting.*

--
SunilKalva