kafka-users mailing list archives

From 齐雪婷 <xueti...@staff.sina.com.cn>
Subject In kafka(0.10.1.0) with authentication using SASL/PLAIN, enable.auto.commit=false doesn't work
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 10:39:00 GMT
hi,

I am an employee in Sina, I am from China

Recentlly, I was using kafka, version is 0.10.1.0, which is authenticated
wihe SASL/PLAIN, but when I am trying to control offset manually, problem
appears.

When I turn off SASL/PLAIN, enable.auto.commit=false does work, but when I
turn on SASL/PLAIN, enable.auto.commit=false does not work, the method of
commiting offset is still auto commit.

I have search lots of information on network and the official website of
kafka, but also have no any idea.

Could you help me please?

name: xueting qi

Thank you for your reply