kafka-users mailing list archives

From Paul van der Linden <p...@sportr.co.uk>
Subject Resetting offsets
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 10:28:15 GMT
I'm trying to reset the offsets for all partitions for all topics for a
consumer group, but I can't seem to find a working way.

The command line tool provides a tool to remove a consumer group (which
would be fine in this occasion), but this is not working with the "new"
style consumer groups. I tried to set consumer offsets with a client, which
also didn't work (we are using confluent-kafka-python with librdkafka).

Is there any way to reset the offsets (preferable with python or a command
line tool)?

Thanks