kafka-users mailing list archives

From Dmitry Minkovsky <dminkov...@gmail.com>
Subject Kafka Streams: "subscribed topics are not assigned to any members in the group"
Date Tue, 23 May 2017 19:26:32 GMT
Certain elements of my streams app stopped working and I noticed that my
logs contain:

[2017-05-23 15:23:09,274] WARN
(org.apache.kafka.clients.consumer.internals.ConsumerCoordinator:361) The
following subscribed topics are not assigned to any members in the group
user-service : [user-service-KSTREAM-KEY-SELECT-0000000038-repartition,
user-service-KSTREAM-KEY-SELECT-0000000130-repartition, users,
user-service-logins-by-user-repartition]

These are precisely the affected topics. Does anyone know what this log is
related to, and why this might have happened?

I am working on isolating the problem, but if anyone has seen this before,
some help/guidance would be much appreciated.

Thank you!