kafka-users mailing list archives

From Hu Xi <huxi...@hotmail.com>
Subject 答复: Trouble fetching messages with error "Skipping fetch for partition"
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 02:31:25 GMT
This is a trace-level log which means that consumer already creates a fetch request to the
given node from which you are reading data so no more requests cannot be created. Did you
get any other warn-level or error-level logs when failing to fetching message?

________________________________
发件人: Sachin Nikumbh <sanikumbh@yahoo.com.INVALID>
发送时间: 2017年5月5日 10:08
收件人: users@kafka.apache.org
主题: Trouble fetching messages with error "Skipping fetch for partition"

Hello,
I am using kafka 0.10.1.0 and failing to fetch messages with following error message in the
log :
****************************************Skipping fetch for partition MYPARTITION because there
is an in-flight request to MYMACHINE:9092 (id: 0 rack: null) (org.apache.kafka.clients.consumer.internals.Fetcher)

Has anyone seen this error? How do I fix this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
ThanksSachin