kafka-users mailing list archives

From Arunkumar <pm_arunku...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject LDAP integration with kafka brokers
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 20:28:26 GMT

Hi Group,

We have a requirement to integrate Kafka cluster with LDAP for authentication. I googled and
I did not find much about it.
Out requirement is when a producer sends a message to a broker it would send producer credentials
like topic to which it wants to write to and userId with passcode. We would like to authenticate
it against out Enterprise LDAP server for authenticity. If there is no LDAP support available,
 we are planning to customize the code. Any insight on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Arunkumar Pichaimuthu, PMP