kafka-users mailing list archives

From Hans Jespersen <h...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: Data in kafka topic in Json format
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 15:18:27 GMT

My earlier comment still applies but in Kafka Connect the equivalent of a serializer/deserializer
(serdes) is called a “converter”.
Check which converter you have configured for your source connector and if it is overriding
whatever the default converter is configured for the connect worker it is running in.

-hans