kafka-users mailing list archives

From Martin Peng <wei...@gmail.com>
Subject How to fetch offset for all the partitions of one topic through single KafkaClient function call (0.10.x)?
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 00:36:51 GMT
Hi,

I am using Kafka client 0.10.2. Is there a way to fetch latest committed
offset for all the partitions in one function call?

I am call the KafkaConsumer.commited() to get this for single partition, is
there a simple way to batch fetch offsets for all the partitions in single
topic in one shot? And how to fetch all partition offsets for multiple
topics?

Thanks
Martin