kafka-users mailing list archives

From "Ghosh, Achintya (Contractor)" <Achintya_Gh...@comcast.com>
Subject Kafka partitions are piled up for Consumer
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 16:22:56 GMT
Hi,

If we have some high response in backend( let's say database high response), the few of the
partitions messages are piled up. Once the backend gets normal still those partitions are
not processing any message and it creates a huge lag.

Any idea why it happened? We thought once the backend gets back to normal those partitions
will be processing but its not happening. Somehow some threads are stuck.

Thanks