kafka-users mailing list archives

From Ara Ebrahimi <ara.ebrah...@argyledata.com>
Subject kaka-streams 0.11.0.1 rocksdb bug?
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 20:47:21 GMT
Hi,

We just upgraded to kaka-streams 0.11.0.1 and noticed that in the cluster deployment reduce()
never gets called. Funny thing is it does gets called in the unit tests. And no, it’s not
a data issue. What I have noticed is that all rocked folders (<KAFKA_STREAMS_DIR>/<APPLICAITON_ID>/1_0/<NAME>/
and so on) are empty. I do not see any file permission errors or any errors in general upon
startup of streaming application.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

Ara.