kafka-users mailing list archives

From "M. Manna" <manme...@gmail.com>
Subject Kafka Connect Sink Connector for multiple JDBC sinks
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 16:44:44 GMT
Hi,

I need a little help/suggestion if possible. Does anyone know if it's
possible in Kafka to develop a connector that can sink for multiple JDBC
urls for the same topic (i.e. table) ?

The examples I can see on Confluent talks about one JDBC url (one-to-one
sink). Would it be possible to achieve a one-to-many ?

What I am trying to do is the following:

1) Write to a topic
2) Sink it to multiple DBs (they all will have the same table).

Is this doable/correct way for Connect API?

Kindest Regards,