kafka-users mailing list archives

From Boris Lublinsky <boris.lublin...@lightbend.com>
Subject Re: Custom state store
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:49:17 GMT
Is there an example code for this somewhere?
Also does it have to be key/value.
In my case a store is just a state, so key is not exposed.
It was working fine in the 11.0, but now semantics is very different

Boris Lublinsky
FDP Architect
boris.lublinsky@lightbend.com
https://www.lightbend.com/

> On Nov 13, 2017, at 12:45 PM, Matthias J. Sax <matthias@confluent.io> wrote:
>
> You can plug in a custom store via `Materialized` parameter that allows
> to specify a custom `KeyValueBytesStoreSupplier` (and others)
>

> -Matthias
>
> On 11/13/17 10:26 AM, Boris Lublinsky wrote:
>>
>>> On Nov 13, 2017, at 12:24 PM, Boris Lublinsky <boris.lublinsky@lightbend.com>
wrote:

>>> It looks like for the custom state store implementation the only option is to
use Topology APIs.
>>> The problem is that in the case of DSL, Kafka streams does not provide any option
to create Store Builder for a custom store.