kafka-users mailing list archives

From Arunkumar <pm_arunku...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Migrating from log4j 1 to log4j 2
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 22:34:53 GMT
Hi Ted
Thanks for quick response. Yes, I know it is used. But my question is if I migrate without
changing the code will it break anything. We are using Confluent Kafka and we cannot modify
kafka code. All I can do is change log4j 1.2.7 jar to latest,  create log4j.xml  and add
log4j bridge utility jar. Please let me know on this.
ThanksArunkumar Pichaimuthu, PMP